- HOTOVÉ SKLENĚNÉ DÁRKY A PŘÁNÍ
- RYTÉ, BROUŠENÉ A GRAVÍROVANÉ
- TŘÍDĚNÍ ZBOŽÍ DLE TVARŮ
- SKLO BEZ RYTINY
- POUZE MOTIVY BEZ SKLA
- DALŠÍ SLUŽBY
- Chystáte svatbu, nebo svatební výročí, potřebujete přání a jste v časovém presu? Můžeme Vám pomoci i na poslední chvíli s výběrem svatebních skleniček.
- Hledáte odpovídající dárek pro muže nebo ženu? Co zvolit rytou sklenici nebo půllitr na téma myslivost lovectví, koně, znamení zvěrokruhu atd.
- Pokud si u nás nevyberete, zašlete ná svoji představu a je to.
Petr Bílek - glass engraver
Born on February 6, 1968 in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic. Since he has an affection for handicrafts, people and art, he enrolls at a glass vocational school. There already he learns various techniques from his colleagues. After leaving school he works as a glass engraver at the glassworks Moser for seven years. Then he leaves and takes his own way. He participates in many symposiums and workshops both in his home country and abroad. During this time, he promotes Czech glass and teaches this craft both to children and adults. As an evidence and appreciation of his efforts, he is granted honorary membership in the Company of Dominik Biman. His favorite region is Spain. Occasionally he cooperates with Moser glassworks and with the Viennese company J & L. Lobmeyr . He focuses on classical engraving both in stone and copper wheels and in clear or coloured glass. His goal is to make his clients happy so they can cooperate on the final object from the beginning of the creation process. It often also happens that the clients themselves attempt to apply these techniques.
Thanks to his approach to the craft, many of his work pieces can be found in private collections.
He belongs to the plenty of invisible people who do not want to let this beautiful craft fall into oblivion.
So, welcome to the backstage of Czech glass craft masters.